You are responsible for the following:
- Log out when done: To keep your files secure, you must log out if leaving your computer for any period of time.
- Keep your password safe: If you think your password has been compromised, change it right away. If you are unable to change it using the web interface, please see a staff member in the open computer lab (IB 3303) as soon as possible to reset the password.
- Back up your files: It is your responsibility to back up your files.
- Leaving North Seattle College? Your NetID and associated Google Apps for Education account will expire when you are no longer enrolled. Transfer any files you wish to retain in another location before the end of the quarter.
- No copyrighted or otherwise illegal materials: You are responsible for the content of the files.
- Understand the Seattle Colleges Policy: You are responsible for adhering to the SCD Electronic Information Resource (EIR) Policy
Applicable WA State Laws:
These Washington State laws also apply to your college-supported computer use:
- Revised Code of Washington (RCW) - Laws enacted by the Washington State Legislature
- RCW 9a.52.110 - Computer trespass in the first degree.
- RCW 42.52.180 - Use of public resources for political campaigns.
- RCW 42.56.070 - Documents and indexes to be made public.
- RCW 42.52.160 - Use of persons, money, or property for private gain.