Your NetID gives you access to many computers on campus -- without an NSCC login, you will not be able to access any software or use these computers in any way. Students who enroll in classes that require computers already pay the CL fee (Computer Lab Fee) and therefore will be eligible to get a NetID. We recommend that new students Create their NetID account before the first day of classes to minimize disruption to instruction time.
Once logged into the computer, the student will have access to all of the software on that computer, full Internet access, as well as their personal NetID storage space.
Lab/Classroom Account FAQ
Q: What computers require the NetID login?You will need to login to most computers on campus. That includes:
- The computers in the open computer lab in IB 3303.
- Most computers in the library.
- Most classroom computers connected to the Internet.
Top of page
Q: What computers DO NOT require the NetID login?
- Select library computers -- primarily reserved for catalog searches --will not require the NSCC NetID.
- The 3 network technology labs -- TB 1543A, 1543B, and 1643A -- will not require NSCC NetID logins.
Top of page